Role: Onsite Performance Lead (The project involves performance testing of large data volume, high user load Oracle E Business Suite (ERP) Application on Oracle 11g Database and 3 tier Network Computing Architecture)
Location: NJ, USA
At least 5-8 years’ experience in Performance testing of large data volume, high user load Enterprise applications, preferably Oracle E Business Suite R12
Strong command of HP Load Runner & Performance Center products.
Good understanding of Oracle 11g Database and 3 Tier Network Computing Architecture.
4. Understanding of basic business knowledge like vendor, customer, invoice etc.
5. Good to have EBS exposure / experience in EBS migration
6. Prepare Performance Test Strategy, design Performance Test Scenarios and prepare performance test scripts for identified business flows.
7. Essential to have good understanding of Testing process, possess expertise in Test case preparation, Test data preparation and test execution
8. Understand Performance test requirements, understand client expectation and work with customer to define performance benchmarks at different load scenarios.
9. Execute test scenarios to verify and validate the application confirms to identified performance benchmarks.
10. Work with global onsite and offshore team to ensure delivery against project plan.
11. Prepare periodic status reports and present it to customer and team management.
12. Good Oral and Written Communication skills.
13. Good Team Player.
(913) 273-0058 (Fax)
SBA 8(a) Certified /WBE/MBE/DBE/SDB
Inc. 500 Company – 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
CMMI Level 2 Certified
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Ranked #1 ” Fastest-Growing Area Businesses” – Kansas City Business Journal – 2006
Ranked in Top 10 of Corporate 100 – Ingram’s – 2006, 2007