JD – below
Location – Richmond, VA
Consultants with 4-8 years of experience on SalesForce.com
• In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales or Service Cloud)
• Capabilities and constraints.
• Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
• Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop point-of-view, delivery methodologies, etc as related to SFDC
• Experience in min 2 or 3 SFDC Implementations.
• Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies.
• Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all levels.
• Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
• Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
• SFDC Certified professionals preferred